The new online Construction Health and Safety Manual is now available.
Here’s what it includes:
- The CLOCS (Construction Logistics and Community Safety) Standard has been updated to Version 4. As a result, there’s a revision to Appendix 4 of the Site Logistics and Planning Section. The CLOCS Standard is the direct result of collaboration between the construction and fleet sectors to address shared issues.
- Updated guidance on the use of Lorry Loaders and Swing-up stabilisers following further information from ALLMI, the Trade Association for the UK lorry loader industry.
- A new case study from Seddon Construction in the Mental Health and Wellbeing Section.
- A new Draft Drugs and Alcohol Policy from Build UK and Eurofins to replace the existing one.
- There has been a revision to the Lifting Equipment Section following an update from the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) on Crane Notifications.
The new Construction Health and Safety Manual is the work of health and safety experts working for leading construction companies and clients.
It helps you comply with legal duties and better manage health and safety issues in construction.