The No 1 best selling Construction Health & Safety Manual
A single User Licence CD-ROM allows you to access the Construction Health and Safety Manual information from your desktop. Also available on USB stick, call 0870 078 4400 for details.
Written by Health and Safety Directors and Advisors who represent a wide cross section of the UK’s leading construction companies and clients, this Construction Health and Safety Manual aims to provide construction companies working in the UK with a useful and pragmatic tool to help them comply with their legal duties and to improve the way health and safety issues are managed throughout the construction process.
The Manual contains
- Five colour coded sections grouping like topics together
- New section entitled Site Logistics and Panning
- Updated guidance in the Piling, Electricity, and Temporary Works sections.
- A comprehensive legal section – including interpretation of key construction legislation, new format register of legislation and summary of all relevant construction related legislation
- Lots of colour photography
- A range of checklists and forms to use
- All the existing content, reviewed and updated every six months.
This accurate, readable, easy to read and hardwearing manual is endorsed by the Health & Safety Executive.
“The Construction Health and Safety Manual has been written by Construction Industry Publications Ltd to help people working in the construction industry to make health and safety improvements in the construction industry. It is recognised that this guidance contains some advice that may go further than the minimum needed to comply with health and safety law.” HSE 2014
Its text is strictly monitored by an editorial panel of Health & Safety Experts who check its content for accuracy and topicality.
The CD-ROM allows you to view, search and print sections of the Manual, and amendments and new sections are normally published twice a year and are available to manual owners who pay a subscription. By signing up to the automatic subscription service you will receive each update twice yearly automatically.
The Manual is also available as a loose leaf hardcopy and online at www.cip-knowledge.com