The new version of the online Construction Health and Safety Manual is now available.
If you buy it now, you’ll enjoy a 25% discount.
The latest updates include:
- A new Version 4 of the CLOCS (Construction Logistics and Community Safety) Standard
- This has led to a revision to Appendix 4 of the Site Logistics and Planning Section
- The CLOCS Standard is the direct result of collaboration between the construction and fleet sectors to address shared issues.
- Updates to the guidance on the use of Lorry Loaders and Swing-up stabilisers following further information from ALLMI, the Trade Association dedicated to the UK lorry loader industry.
- A new case study from Seddon Construction has been added to the Mental Health and Wellbeing Section.
- A new and improved Draft Drugs and Alcohol Policy from Build UK and Eurofins to replace the existing one.
- There has been a revision to the Lifting Equipment Section following an update from the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) on Crane Notifications.
This Construction Health and Safety Manual is the work of Health and Safety Directors and Advisors who represent a wide cross-section of the UK’s leading construction companies and clients.
It aims to provide construction companies working in the UK with a useful and pragmatic tool to help them comply with their legal duties.
It also helps companies improve the way they manage health and safety issues throughout the construction process.