The June 2022 amendments to the CIP Construction Health and Safety Manual are published this month. They include updates to the:
- Site logistics and planning section following removal of coronavirus restrictions
- Training section following the introduction of SMART cards
- Updated register of legislation
- Mobile plant and equipment section – guidance on loading shovels following an HSE Safety Alert.
- PPE section because of the 2022 amendment to the PPE regulations
- New guidance on the use of all terrain vehicles (ATVs) in the specialist processes section
- Managing work related road safety section, updated following legislation updates
As a subscriber, you will automatically receive your amendment pack.
For more information on how the Construction Health and Manual can help your business manage safety more effectively click here.
Prices start from £350.00.