The NASC (National Access and Scaffolding Confederation) has launched its SG4:22: Preventing falls in scaffolding operations guidance.
This long-awaited, core NASC document replaces SG4:15, providing industry best practice for falls in scaffolding prevention when erecting tube and fitting and now also includes system scaffolding.
It features detailed scaffolding sector analysis and safety guidance.
Plus, it’s full of key figures and illustrations to bring it to life.
The key changes are:
- Removal of obsolete technology and embracing of new
- Updates to reflect changes brought in with TG20:21
- Inclusion of modular system scaffolding as well as traditional tube and fitting
- Additional safety guidance on working on beams
- Hazards, risks and control measures required when working on fragile roofs
- Improved Safe System of Work for temporary roofs and the prevention of falls.
Download SG4:22 for free from the NASC shop.