Safety Groups UK is relaunching its awards programme to recognise excellence in health and safety innovation and education.
The awards are open to individuals and organisations who wish to gain recognition for their success and make their ideas available to others to use free of charge.
You may think your efforts have been small with limited success, but why not let the judges decide?
Plus, there are no fees to enter.
Entrants must be willing to present their entry to the judges during a virtual meeting.
- Innovation Awards
- These awards recognise the innovative work to raise the standards of health and safety
- Open to all UK organisations, you don’t need to be a member of a safety group
- The overall winner will receive the coveted Lord Cullen Trophy.
- Development Through Education Awards
- These award are in recognition of the effective educational engagement of learners of any age to advance health and safety
- They are open to any organisation operating in the UK that has involved learners of any age in an initiative that demonstrates effective educational engagement to advance health and safety
- This is likely to include those in school, at college, in apprenticeships, in university or early in their employment.
- The overall winner will receive the SCoS award, a silver punch bowl.
The aim of the awards is to celebrate and share best practice and the latest thinking, innovation, and education in health and safety management.
Entry forms are available here: https://www.safetygroupsuk.org.uk/awards/
Please send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is the 29th July 2022.