HSE is running live online training courses during autumn 2022, giving an insight into what inspectors look for during investigations.
These new workshops help gain regulatory insight by seeing the world through an inspector’s eyes.
This series of live online HSE inspectors’ training courses provides a practical understanding of what HSE inspectors are looking for based on investigation and enforcement experiences.
Upcoming dates for the live online courses include:
- Inspectors’ guide to electrical safety – 27 – 28 September 1 day over 2
- Inspectors’ guide to risk management: risk assessment and control – 18-19 October, 1 day over 2
- Inspectors’ guide to improvement and prohibition notices – 10 November, 1 day
Plus, there are further dates for your diary below:
- Safety Health & Wellbeing Live 28-29 September 2022 at Farnborough International
- Safety Health & Wellbeing Live 14-15 February 2023 at Manchester Central.