This book provides comprehensive and practical design guidance on the application of structural fire engineering to specialist structural engineers.? It provides
- a unique approach to practical design guidance
- highlights the Eurocode standards in the context of fire engineering design and conformity to the requirements of the regulations
- demonstrates the options for design through several worked examples
- incorporates over 80 illustrations to complement the text
- provides guidance on the UK National Annexes for Eurocodes
This book provides invaluable reading for practicing structural engineers, fire safety engineers, structural fire engineers and students.