A pocket (A6) sized book for Construction Operatives on how to create safe working conditions on construction sites and in workshops. It’s handy checklists throughout and robust spiral bound format?makes it an ideal companion for all those wanting to work safely?on construction sites.??It includes information on:
- Management of Health and Safety – CDM 2015
- Safe Places of Work – Scaffolding, Work at Height, Ladders, Excavations and Working on Roofs etc.
- Hand Tools -Storage, Electrically/Air Operated and Cartridge Assisted Tools etc.
- Working with Plant and Vehicles.
- Special Hazards, Risks and Substances – Demolition, Asbestos and LPG.
- Working Near Existing Services – Electricity/Gas/Water Mains and Sewers etc.
- Occupational Health and First Aid.
- Welfare Requirements.
- Accident Reporting.
- Safety Signs and Signals.
Bulk Buy Discounts
*Cost per publication. Discount applied at checkout.