The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) routinely publishes annual statistics on health and safety in Great Britain.
This new A3 poster visualises the key statistics for the Construction sector in an infographic style, allowing site managers and health and safety professionals to easily educate their workforce about the consequences of poor health and safety.
Overall picture for the construction industry in Great Britain 2020
- fatal injuries
- non-fatal injuries
- Working days lost due to work-related ill health
Work-related ill health
- work-related stress, depression, and anxiety
- work-related musculoskeletal disorders
- occupational lung diseases
- occupational cancer cases and deaths from exposure to asbestos and Respirable Crystalline Silica
Costs to Britain
- Annual costs of work-related injury and ill health
The poster clearly highlights 3 key steps to protect the health of Britain’s builders.