HSE publishes annual statistics on health and safety in Great Britain. This new poster for 2018 visualises the key statistics in an info graphic style, allowing health and safety professionals to easily educate their workforce about the consequences of poor health and safety.
- Working days lost as a result of health and safety incidents
- Annual cost of work-related injury
- Fatal injuries to workers
- Work-related ill health and disease
- Workplace injury
- Enforcement of health and safety legislation