Stock Code : TT1455
ISBN : 9780727741455
Publisher : ICE Publishing
Price : £55.00
Construction Dispute Resolution Handbook, 2nd edition provides construction professionals and lawyers with straightforward and pragmatic advice on dealing with construction disputes, at all stages, using principles that are applicable internationally. Written by a team of barristers and professional engineers, this handbook covers the complete spectrum of dispute resolution expertise required by construction professionals, including advice on how to avoid potential disputes.
Construction Dispute Resolution Handbook, 2nd edition:
- includes practical advice on how to avoid potential disputes
- gives practical step-by-step assistance to cope with disputes that do occur
- advises on how to make effective use of the whole range of procedures available
- covers the most common but also the lesser known procedures
- contains checklists, model notices, mediation papers, pleadings and other useful documents
Construction Dispute Resolution Handbook, 2nd edition is a concise, practical guide to dealing with construction disputes. Written in an easy-to-read style with practical examples it is an essential and informative read for both professionals and students.